Ethically produced and sourced – we oversee every step of the manufacturing process to make sure that our Coco Peat is of the highest quality and completely natural, never using harmful chemicals.
Free from soil-borne pathogens and weeds, so your plants are 100% protected and safe
Characteristics of Coco Peat also include
At Coir Products, our aim is to promote peat-free, eco-friendly, sustainable products for your gardening and growing. Our Coco Peat has a neutral pH, averaging between 5.7 and 6.5. This encourages healthy root systems and prevents soil acidification. Coco Peat also has good aeration and water drainage, to prevent over-watering and plant flooding. As a multi-purpose product, Coco Peat also makes an ideal animal bedding for reptiles. The 5kg brick creates approximately 70 litres in volume when expanded.
HOW TO USE:
- Add 17-20 litres of lukewarm water to hydrate the Coco Peat – the water will be absorbed and the brick will begin to break apart
- The 5kg brick will take approximately 30 minutes to expand
- Stir and fluff the Coco Peat – add more water if needed
- Add the required nutrients to suit your plants
- It is now ready to be used – you either place in on the ground in your garden, or in a pot/container
- Please note: due to the nature of the product, there can be variation of the final weight.